OST File – OST file is an Offline Outlook data it’s located under local machine and also store the Exchange server mailbox data. You are eligible to make the changes or updates on OST file in offline mode its later synced the exchange server after the reconnect the connection with exchange server. Offline OST file can’t be affected by any crash of Exchange server. You know that you are able to utilize the corrupted OST file for recovering the mailbox data from any type of incident.
Reasons behind for converting the OST file to PST File:-
- Users made a mistake for delete some mails from his mailbox and make a request to administrator for restoring his mailbox data from snapshot of OST files.
- Completely Restoring the Individual Exchange Mailbox
- OST file continuously grow over time, especially then users have very large amount of
mailboxes. Users open this OST file on a computer that have same alias.
There are so much methods are available for exporting the OST file to PST, we are assuming that you are able to login in Outlook with exchange mailbox profile. In below we mentioned the Microsoft native method for the conversion of OST to PST file:-
Export the OST file to PST format with MS Outlook file exportation
Login to Microsoft Outlook using Exchange profile and convert the OST file to PST Format.
open Outlook login with Mailbox account, that was created OST file. For converting the OST file to PST file, follow below steps:-
Click to the sidebar and Go to file section -> click on “Open & Export” menu and after that click “Import and Export button”
2. Select and click on the second option “Export to a file” as per shown in below image
3. Select the second option and click on it “Outlook data file” as per shown in the below image
4. Select the folder which you want to export and also click on the NEXT Button
5. Go to the destination location where you want to save the exported PST file and select radio option “Don’t export the duplicate items” and click finish button.
Enable all log to export OST file to PST Format
Saved the Outlook (.OST) file to different formats like (.PST) and any others
create log and save the complete OST file data to PST format
Open MS Outlook and go to File → click the “Options” button. And go to “Advanced” option and again click the “Auto log Settings”.
Select the destination folder for saving the log of PST file.
Your all mailbox items of your OST file will be saved in PST file.
PDS OST to PST Converter Software
PDS provides the best solution for converting the Corrupted OST file to Outlook (.PST) format it comes with excellent feature or giving a simple process for conversion. OST to PST Converter Software supports all Windows versions up to 10, MS outlook versions up to 2016 and Exchange versions up to 2013. Convert Data from OST file to PST with preview OST Emails, contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox items, outbox items, outbox items, journals, and appointments, etc. OST Converter Software automatically searches .ost location and carefully convert Data from OST file to PST with email properties – to, bcc, cc, time, subjects and from, etc.
- User- friendly MS Outlook resemblance interface.
- It converts every item of the OST file to the importable PST file.
- The user can also save their emails in PST, MSG, EML, HTML, MBOX and PDF formats.
- It helps you to search OST files in case the location is not known.
- Support selective conversion of the emails.
- It helps you to preview the complete file in a three view format before starting the conversion process.
- Browse Convert and Save OST file into Outlook PST file format.
- It allows you to search any particular message on different parameters (To, Subject, From and Date).
- Support conversion of encrypted OST file.
- Maintains folders hierarchy in PST same as of OST file.
- Allow the user to convert the oversized OST files like 20 GB, 50 GB, 100 GB or higher.
- Allow the user to save the converted file at user defined location.
- Free Demo version available to restores limited OST emails into desired formats.